- At Unity San Diego, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals.
- We affirm the healing of everything through the power of love and acceptance.
- We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
What We Offer
An open-minded spiritual community of loving, caring people
- Sunday Service: at 10 a.m.
- Monthly Prayer-Meditation Service: On the second Wednesday of the month, take a break from your busy schedule at 11:00 a.m. and join us for 60 minutes of prayer, meditation, and stillness.
- Prayer Ministry: Call line with live workers from noon to Noon to 5pm (PDT), Monday through Friday, 619-282-7609. Email at email@example.com
- Youth & Family Ministry: 10:00 a.m. Age-appropriate spiritual education is available for youth ages 18 mos-18yrs.
- Music Ministry: live music at our Sunday service is led by our fabulous Music Director, our Music Team and Unity San Diego Choir.
- Adult Education Before Service on Sunday: A Course in Miracles – 9:00 a.m.
- Ongoing Activities: Discovering Your Spiritual Power Group, Gals’ Day Out, Spirit Groups, Unity San Diego Choir, Yoga and Youth of Unity
- Bookstore: On-site metaphysical bookstore
- Classes & Events: highlighted classes, workshops, and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people
- Library: Includes traditional and metaphysical / new thought collections.
- Online Library: large selection of metaphysical books
Who We Are
A world powerfully transformed through the growing movement of shared spiritual awakening.
Empowering personal growth through positive spiritual principles, inspirational music, and community service.
Guided by Infinate Wisdom and prospered by Devine Love, we move forward in Unity to realize our spirtual potential.
We commit to these core values:
Our Stratigic Plan
Goal 1. Organize and Facilitate Community Outreach Efforts
Objective 1.1 Continue to Nourish Connections with Community through HeadStart, Supporting Food Distribution, Concerts, 12 Step Meetings, Metaphysical Lessons, Circulation Day, etc
Objective 1.2 Grow Online Outreach with Social Media: Instagram Account, Social Media Content Calendar, Merge Youtube Accounts, Create Facebook Ads, Update Website, Create online sign-ups for congregants, create online interactions, etc
Objective 1.3 Create a Separate Budget for Outreach and an Outreach Subcommittee to support our outreach efforts
Objective 1.4 Interact More with Long Term Members: Friendship Sunday, Bring a Friend Day, Directly reach out to them and invite them to attend through a phone tree, offer volunteer opportunities, create an expanded welcome/follow-up team
Objective 1.5 Community Engagement Classes/Groups: Q Process, SEE Classes, Small Groups, Ministry Centric and Purpose Driven Church Classes, Scout Troops, Community centric offerings: classes for crafts, life skills, and neighborhood support events
Goal 2. Update and Modernize Facilities (internal and external)
Objective 2.1 Modernize Streaming Equipment and Sanctuary Equipment
Objective 2.2 Paint and repair buildings, upgrade lawn areas, update the garden, and freshen up the gazebo, and add Solar power
Objective 2.3 Clear the stage of distractions, replace pews, upgrade the look of the Sanctuary and Lobby to include Unity logo and Unity consistent messaging
Objective 2.4 Update Outdoor Church Signage
Objective 2.5 Apply for National Security Grant and Implement Recommended Security Enhancements
Goal 3. Build New Revenue Streams/Increase Participation in Current Streams
Objective 3.1 Access Multiple Revenue Funding Streams: Board Donations, Tithing Classes (online and in person), Fundraising Campaigns (all platforms), and Grants
Objective 3.2 Get the Bookstore Online, Stock physical store with Unity Books and Content and Include Fair Trade Options
Objective 3.3 Advertise Facility for Rentals of Events and Host other Religious Organizations in need of Space, consider finding another small school
Objective 3.4 Offer Special Events and Workshops: Concerts, Conferences, Retreats, Guest Speakers, Craft Fares, Dances, Yoga, etc. Ask Congregation to share their talents.
Objective 3.5 Increase Ways of Giving: Giving Boxes, Text Give, Kiosk, QR Code, Amazon Smile Account, Facebook Donate, Cash App, etc
Objective 3.6 Consider building a Unity San Diego App for Prayers, Events, Donations, etc.
Objective 3.7 Coordinate Opportunities with the Music Team to facilitate special concerts, events, audio recordings, and community grants
Goal 4. Facilitate Opportunities to Create Spiritual Growth
Objective 4.1 Cultivate and build a strong working relationship with the local Unity Churches, Centers for Spiritual Living, and Interfaith Groups
Objective 4.2 Two Services: 9:00am (Traditional) and 11:00am (Modern) and consider adding a Spanish speaking service
Objective 4.3 Include more types of Holidays, such as Hanukkah, Diwali, etc
Objective 4.4 Add a Spanish Speaking Ministry
Objective 4.5 Continue to Support and Grow the Teen and Youth Ministry
Objective 4.6 Increase Presence of the Recovery Ministry and 12 Step Groups
Objective 4.7 Resume and Support Small Groups
Objective 4.8 Offer a Class to all New Members in the 5 Principles of Unity
Objective 4.9 Continue to Support Online Community through Facebook Live, Youtube, etc.
The Five Basic Principles
Explore Unity’s five basic principles: What is Unity
Want to Know More?
Click here: New to Unity San Diego?
Would you like to receive our weekly "eNews" or our bi-monthly newsletter, "Faith for Today," from Unity San Diego by email? Subscribe here.