YFM Sunday Morning Classes
We have what is referred to as a one-room schoolhouse;
all our young people are together during the lessons for in-person learning.
Teaching our young people about service, compassion, empathy
and love is in alignment with our Unity principles.
We look forward to an exciting activities and lessons.
The UniTeen/YOU Thursday game night once/week will continue on Zoom
until young people decide they no longer want to participate.
Any adults entering Wrigley Hall between 10-11am
please be mindful that the YFM is in session.
For more information, please contact Akosua at email@example.com.
To create safe, loving, and fun environments where children and teens can explore their relationship with God; where each individual journey to self-awareness/God awareness is honored.
Our vision is that each child know and experience that they are loved and supported by a community of faith that holds them precious, unique and irreplaceable; that each child become aware of God within them, and know that with God’s help they have the power to create an amazing life.
Unity’s Five Basic Principles for Youth
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Our Youth and Family Ministry Department serves youth of all ages every Sunday on Zoom. Please contact Akosua Washington-Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.