Where love, friendship and fun abound
Toddlers through teens explore Unity Principles and teachings at age appropriate levels. This includes up-to-date Unity and New Thought curriculum as well as metaphysical interpretation of the Bible. Here at Unity San Diego we believe that no one is too young to learn about their Divinity. Through Unity lessons, songs, creative expression and play we teach our youth from birth-18yrs just how wonderfully unique they are every Sunday.
To create safe, loving, and fun environments where children and teens can explore their relationship with God; where each individual journey to self-awareness/God awareness is honored.
Our vision is that each child know and experience that they are loved and supported by a community of faith that holds them precious, unique and irreplaceable; that each child become aware of God within them, and know that with God’s help they have the power to create an amazing life.
Unity’s Five Basic Principles for Youth
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Our Youth and Family Ministry Department serves youth of all ages every Sunday at 10 am. Please contact Akosua Washington-Woods at email@example.com for more information.