YFM Sunday Morning Classes
We hold Sunday YFM classes in-person & outside. Please have your children bring a towel or mat to sit on in the grass. In the beginning, we will have what is referred to as a one-room schoolhouse; all our young people will be together during the lessons as we ease back into in-person learning. Teaching our young people about service, compassion, empathy and love is in alignment with our Unity principles.
We look forward to an exciting fall with more activities and lessons to come.
For more information, please contact Akosua at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create safe, loving, and fun environments where children and teens can explore their relationship with God; where each individual journey to self-awareness/God awareness is honored.
Our vision is that each child know and experience that they are loved and supported by a community of faith that holds them precious, unique and irreplaceable; that each child become aware of God within them, and know that with God’s help they have the power to create an amazing life.
Unity’s Five Basic Principles for Youth
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Our Youth and Family Ministry Department serves youth of all ages every Sunday on Zoom. Please contact Akosua Washington-Woods at email@example.com for more information.