Welcome to our Prayer Ministry…
If you would like to pray, please contact our Prayer Ministry. Our dedicated and faith-filled Prayer Workers are continuously in prayer surrounding you and your prayer request in God’s love. You may call us at 619-282-7609. Prayer workers are available by phone Monday-Friday, 12pm to 9pm. Send us your prayer request by mail here at the church 3770 Altadena Ave. San Diego, CA 92105 or e-mail us at email@example.com. All prayer requests are confidential.
Opening to the Divine Through Prayer
Your Prayer Ministry recommends a splendid book on prayer by Eric Butterworth, The Universe is Calling. “The call of the Universe is the call to come up higher, to take charge of your life, to release your imprisoned splendor…In our praying we are hearing the call of the universe and responding to it.” Butterworth asks us what we are saying Amen to. He says “we must be constantly on the alert in what we accept as being true for us.” “When you say Amen to that which is good, you put the full weight of your mental and spiritual acceptance on it…and you make contact with the force that will work to bring it to pass.” “The universe is calling, singing its song of life and love into your whole being. You are one with the divine flow. You are in tune with health and substance and love and peace. You walk and work in tune with the infinite process that turns all things of your life to good…and to this you say Amen!”
Your Prayer Ministry says Amen to the goodness that is you. This goodness sends its ripples of love forward to many. We love to pray with you and look forward to your calls, letters, emails and attendance at our once monthly 11am Meditation on the second Wednesday in St. Luke’s Chapel. We are grateful for your continued prayers and support for our work.
Many blessings of peace, love and joy,
Your Prayer Ministry
“For where two or more are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.”
Unity San Diego Prayer Partners are Grateful for Answered Prayers
Every so often the Prayer Ministry would like to share with you’re the heartfelt thanks for answered prayer.
- “What a blessing to know when problems come to each of us, to know our phone is so close…healing has taken place for me, my loved ones, friends and strangers, too.”
- “I never dreamed I’d have all this. Thank you for healing prayers. I can eat whatever I want.”
- “You feed my spirit and soul and help me to remember who I am.”
- “You help me to remember how God sees me, perfect, healthy, rich, peaceful and joyful.”
- "I am grateful for the peace, comfort and faith your prayers provide for me.”
- “ I know all prayers are answered.”
- “My husband is doing very well after surgery near his brain.”
- “He has had no hallucinations for four weeks.”
- “Thank you for reminding me that I am always in the Light. I have much to be grateful for.”
- “Every prayer was answered in God’s wonderful plan of right order.”
- “God is filling my needs through faith and patience.”
- “My family relationships have improved and so has my health.”
- “My new home is wonderful and I am grateful.”
- “My right foot and leg are completely well- a wonderful healing!”
We love to support you in prayer and joyfully acknowledge your Christ- presence within. Our workers delight in hearing of your answered prayers.
Wondrous blessings of peace, love and joy,
Your Prayer Ministry
Love Forever by Joni Buehner
If I were the trees....I would turn my leaves to gold and scatter them toward the sky so they would circle about your head and fall in piles at your feet...so you might wonder
If I were the mountains...I would crumble down and lift you up so you could see all of my secret places, where the rivers flow and the animals run wild...so you might know freedom
If I were the ocean...I would raise you onto my gentle waves and carry you across the seas to swim with the whales and the dolphins in the moonlit waters, so you might know peace.
If I were the stars...I would sparkle like never before and fall from the sky as gentle rain,so that you would always look towards heaven and know that you can reach the stars.
If I were the moon...I would scoop you up and sail you through the sky and show you the Earth below in all its wonder and beauty, so you might know that all the Earth is at your command.
If I were the sun...I would warm and glow like never before and light the sky with orange and pink, so you would gaze upward and always know the glory of heaven.
But I am me...and since I am the one who loves you, I will wrap you in my arms and kiss you and love you with all of my heart.
And this I will do until...the mountains crumble down...and the oceans dry up…and the stars fall from the sky...and the sun and the moon burn out...
And that is forever love.
Abundance flows to you and through you for the highest good of all!