Monthly Healing Services
Healing Services are BOTH in-person in St. Luke’s Chapel AND on Zoom on one of the last Sundays of the month (as announced on our eNews, Facebook, website calendar and flyers) at Noon (PT).
The powerful activity of God’s healing power is available to us when we are in conscious connection with Spirit.
Please join us, as we go within to access the healing power that already exists in each and every one of us. Love offerings are graciously accepted. For more information, contact Rev. Karla at (619)501-6551 or email@example.com.
Unity San Diego Spiritual Recovery Group (currently meeting via Zoom)
- This group is currently meeting on Thursdays at 7pm on Zoom. Contact Rev. Karla Lightner for more details at (619)501-6551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unity San Diego’s Recovery Ministry is a spiritually supportive recovery based program sponsored by this church as a way to introduce people to metaphysical spiritual principles.
- It is a Spiritual fellowship and is intended to complement not replace other recovery or twelve-step groups.
Choir & Music Team - Music Ministry (more info here)
- Unity San Diego's Music Team present wonderful music for our services every Sunday.
We are happy to announce our upcoming live choir Christmas Concert on Sunday, December 11th. We are currently accepting singers to join us for in person Sunday services and also for the Christmas Concert.
Please contact Ron Councell, our Music Director, by email for more information.
Monthly Prayer Meditation
Prayer Ministry Meditation is held once each month on the second Wednesday at 11am. Meet with us on Unity's Facebook Live page. The service opens with prayer and includes silent meditation, as well as an opportunity to pray about any personal joys or concerns. All are welcome. We hope you will join us for prayer, meditation and music. You are also invited to call our Prayer Ministry phone line at 619-282-7609. For more information about the role of prayer in our spiritual life, go to the Prayer at Unity San Diego.
A Course in Miracles
- A Course in Miracles study group meets Sundays at 9am on the 4th floor, in the tower.
- You are invited to join like-minded new and perhaps old friends as we each climb our spiritual ladder of love, peace and joy utilizing "A Course in Miracles" as one of our spiritual guides.
- A Course in Miracles is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a Text, Workbook for Students, and Manual for Teachers, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace—or remembering God—is by undoing guilt through forgiving others. The Course thus focuses on the healing of relationships and making them holy.
- Soul Sisters is a group for the ladies to grow closer together in spirit.
- We plan activities that enrich our hearts, minds and need to shop (sometimes).
- Activities range from wine tasting w/shopping at local wineries, potluck dinners for our interfaith shelter, touristy trips around town, and jewelry making or learning new recipes, just about anything that suits our collective fancy.
Fellowship in Wrigley Hall - After the Sunday services
New Member Orientation
Small Groups Ministry
- SpiritGroups inspire infinite connections, one small group at a time, by coming together in a spirit of love and support.
- Through healthy, balanced small groups, people have the opportunity to grow in their spiritual practice and engage with each other in a deep, meaningful manner.
- In supportive discussion groups, hosted throughout the community, members gain practical insights about spiritual principles that can transform every area of their lives.
For information about current Small Groups contact Rev. Karla at (619)501-6551 or email@example.com.