Skip to main content
- This group is currently meeting on Thursdays at 7pm on Zoom. Contact Rev. Karla Lightner for more details, at email@example.com.
- Unity San Diego’s Recovery Ministry is a spiritually supportive recovery based program sponsored by this church as a way to introduce people to metaphysical spiritual principles.
- It is a Spiritual fellowship and is intended to complement not replace other recovery or twelve-step groups.
- Unity San Diego's Music Team present wonderful music for our services every Sunday. We expect to resume Choir with rehearsals at some time in 2022. Please contact Ron Councell, our Music Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Our choir includes members from the world over and have Zoom practices when announced when they prepare their Virtual Choir performances which are presented throughout the year. In -Person choir practice will resume in the near future. We welcome new members to the choir, if interested, contact Ron Councell at email@example.com.
Monthly Prayer Meditation
Prayer Ministry Meditation is held once each month on the second Wednesday at 11am. Meet with us on Unity's Facebook Live page. The service opens with prayer and includes silent meditation, as well as an opportunity to pray about any personal joys or concerns. All are welcome.We hope you will join us for prayer, meditation and music. You are also invited to call our Prayer Ministry phone line at 619-282-7609. For more information about the role of prayer in our spiritual life, go to the Prayer at Unity San Diego page.
- A Course in Miracles study group meets Sundays at 9am on the 4th floor, in the tower.
- You are invited to join like-minded new and perhaps old friends as we each climb our spiritual ladder of love, peace and joy utilizing "A Course in Miracles" as one of our spiritual guides.
- A Course in Miracles is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a Text, Workbook for Students, and Manual for Teachers, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace—or remembering God—is by undoing guilt through forgiving others. The Course thus focuses on the healing of relationships and making them holy.
- Soul Sisters is a group for the ladies to grow closer together in spirit.
- We plan activities that enrich our hearts, minds and need to shop (sometimes).
- Activities range from wine tasting w/shopping at local wineries, potluck dinners for our interfaith shelter, touristy trips around town, and jewelry making or learning new recipes, just about anything that suits our collective fancy.
Small Groups Ministry (Currently Postponed)
- SpiritGroups inspire infinite connections, one small group at a time, by coming together in a spirit of love and support.
- Through healthy, balanced small groups, people have the opportunity to grow in their spiritual practice and engage with each other in a deep, meaningful manner.
- In supportive discussion groups, hosted throughout the community, members gain practical insights about spiritual principles that can transform every area of their lives.
Join us each Sunday, Live on Facebook!