- Monthly Prayer Meditation
- Gentle Yoga w/Tamara
- A Course in Miracles
- Brunch Sunday
- New Member Orientation
- Gals Day Out
- Small Groups Ministry
- Seeds of Inspiration
Monthly Prayer Meditation
- Prayer Meditation is held in St. Luke's Chapel - once each month on the second Wednesday at 11:00 am. St. Luke's Chapel is located next to the bookstore, in the tower.
- The service opens with prayer and includes silent meditation, as well as an opportunity to pray about any personal joys or concerns. All are welcome.
- We hope you will join us for prayer, meditation and live piano music.
- Prayer at Unity San Diego
- For more information about the role of prayer in our spiritual life, go to the Prayer at Unity San Diego page.
Gentle Yoga w/Tamara
- Join us for Gentle Yoga every Thursday at 6:45 pm in the Sanctuary Narthex.
- For more information contact Tamara Leeper at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Course in Miracles
- A Course in Miracles study group meets Sundays at 9:00 am on the 4th floor, in the tower.
- You are invited to join like-minded new and perhaps old friends as we each climb our spiritual ladder of love, peace and joy utilizing "A Course in Miracles" as one of our spiritual guides.
- A Course in Miracles is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a Text, Workbook for Students, and Manual for Teachers, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace—or remembering God—is by undoing guilt through forgiving others. The Course thus focuses on the healing of relationships and making them holy.
New Member Orientation
Gals Day Out
Small Groups Ministry
- Unity San Diego's Choir and Music Team present wonderful music for our services every Sunday.
- They also present concerts during the year.
Seeds of Inspiration