When and where are Sunday Services held?
Unity San Diego is located at Altadena & Landis. Our Street address is 3770 Altadena Avenue, San Diego, California, 92105. Our historic and beautiful campus sits at the top of a hill in a culturally and wonderfully diverse area of town that is perfect for uniting hearts, minds and souls. Our campus is nestled in between the 15, 94, I-8, and I-805. Find us through Google or download directions (PDF format) Here.
- Sunday celebration services are held at 9:00am and 11:00am in the Sanctuary.
- All are welcome! Fellowship is held immediately after each service at Wrigley Hall.
- Directionally challenged? Not to worry! There is visible signage at every entrance and throughout our halls, making your visit smooth and getting from place to place easily.
We also have an information kiosk to answer any questions you may have.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available in one of our three parking lots.
- North Lot (the "lower" lot): The North Lot is located adjacent to the campus. Reserved first-time visitor and pregnant mommy parking is available in this lot.
- West Lot (the "upper" lot): The West Lot is one of the two parking facilities that is adjacent to our campus. The West Lot is designated for Handicap/Elderly. If you or someone you are with is elderly or handicapped, please use our handicap parking with easy access, located on the West Lot.
- Across the Street: There is also dedicated parking just across the street from our campus that is marked "Unity San Diego."
- Unity of San Diego’s Sunday messages are available on CD in the bookstore.
- They are also available on this site.
- Online podcasts - listen or download to your computer.
Sunday Youth Education and Childcare
- Youth and Family ministry provides child care and a nursery from 9:45 AM to 12:45 PM on Sundays.
- Youth Education is provided during the 10:00 AM service.
- Unity of San Diego Youth and Family Ministries provides a dynamic, supportive and caring environment.
- Young people can safely explore their Christ-nature and express their full potential.
Celebration services at Unity San Diego are inspiring,
practical and transformational.
Everyone is welcome here!
1st Sunday of the month is Friendship Sunday - Our wonderful Youth Department will lovingly prepare refreshments
for your enjoyment. Please bring munchies you would like to donate to the kitchen before either service (Suggested $2 donation)
3rd Sunday of the month is Brunch Sunday - Plan to stop in Wrigley Hall and enjoy
the wonderful brunch our Fellowship Group will lovingly prepare for you after both services!
Pancakes or French Toast, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage,
fruit and orange juice will be offered. (Adults $5 & Children $4)