Everyone is welcome at Unity!
At Unity, everyone is recognized as a true spiritual being, awakening to the truth that sets them free. We strive to present a positive, practical, and progressive approach to Christianity.
If you have been searching for a love-focused place of worship that embraces all people and honors all spiritual paths, Unity could be your answer. Perhaps here you will find what so many others have – the feeling you have come home. We believe that every person is a creation of God and capable of being a light in this world. Therefore, at one’s core is a divine nature of goodness that every person is either asleep or attuned to in varying degrees.
A deepening conscious relationship with God helps this God-Seed or divine nature to blossom. Life is for learning and growing spiritually. We hope you will join us at one of our services and we want you to know, you are welcome here.
Unity 's Five Basic Principles
We encourage you to explore and apply Unity teachings based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe this spiritual understanding is enhanced through reflective prayer and meditation. The five basic ideas that make up the Unity belief system are:
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings, created in God’s image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.