Frequently Asked Questions
We hope to make your first visit to Unity San Diego a joyful and easy celebration of God and life! Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions from first-time visitors.
When and where are Sunday Services held?
Unity San Diego is located at Altadena & Landis. Our Street address is 3770 Altadena Avenue, San Diego, California, 92105. Our historic and beautiful campus sits at the top of a hill in a culturally and wonderfully diverse area of town that is perfect for uniting hearts, minds and souls. Our campus is nestled in between the 15, 94, I-8, and I-805. Find us through Google or download directions (PDF format) Here.
- Sunday celebration services are held at 9:00am and 11:00am in the Sanctuary.
- All are welcome! Fellowship is held immediately after each service at Wrigley Hall.
- Directionally challenged? Not to worry! There is visible signage at every entrance and throughout our halls, making your visit smooth and getting from place to place easily.
We also have an information kiosk to answer any questions you may have.
How can I learn more about Unity and get to know others?
Join us after services in Wrigley Hall. Here you can get connected to our spiritual community and enjoy refreshments and a cup of coffee or tea. Our welcome ambassadors are available in the lobby on Sunday mornings to show you around and answer your questions. We also have a Board member present to answer any questions you may have.
What should I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable joining us for Sunday celebration services. Attire varies from jeans to business wear.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available in one of our three parking lots.
- North Lot (the "lower" lot): The North Lot is located adjacent to the campus. Reserved first-time visitor and pregnant mommy parking is available in this lot.
- West Lot (the "upper" lot): The West Lot is one of the two parking facilities that is adjacent to our campus. The West Lot is designated for Handicap/Elderly. If you or someone you are with is elderly or handicapped, please use our handicap parking with easy access, located on the West Lot.
- Across the Street: There is also dedicated parking just across the street from our campus that is marked "Unity San Diego."
Where do my children go? When are nursery and youth Sunday classes?
While you enjoy a service designed for you, your children will enjoy an experience designed just for them in the nursery or their classroom. Located in the Education building, you will find:
- Youth classrooms for ages three through the fifth grade that meet at 10am.
- Our uniteen group meets in the Uniteen area that is located behind the sanctuary
- The high school aged group, Y.O.U., for students 9th-12th meets at 10am.
- A nursery is available for infants and toddlers through age two located at our education building
All parents/guardians are required to sign their children in (ages two through ten) each Sunday and to have a registration form on file. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before service starts to allow yourself some extra time to check-in your children, especially if it is your first visit. If you have a child that needs to stay with you during the service, we encourage you to bring them in to the santuary with you!
We have a gift for you, our first-time visitor!
Stop by the welcome ambassador counter in the lobby to pick up your complimentary Unity visitors packet and welcome CD. It's our gift to you! We are excited to have you at Unity San Diego! We hope your first visit is a beautiful experience and that you will come back and make Unity San Diego your church home.